Payments is one in every of Xero’s most liked options. It helps you monitor and pay payments on time, have a transparent overview of your accounts payable, and achieve a greater understanding of your money circulate.
As a part of our dedication to ‘Constructing on Lovely’ — which is about constantly upgrading our expertise to construct new options quicker, giving our platform a constant feel and look, and ensuring we maintain accessibility prime of thoughts — we’re refreshing the payments expertise in Xero.
Final 12 months, we up to date the ‘import’ web page in payments. Subsequent on our checklist is ‘Payments to pay’. Listed below are a few of the adjustments you’ll be able to count on to see on this web page within the months forward.
What’s new in payments to pay?
- The new, responsive design is in keeping with our different upgraded pages in Xero, with elevated font measurement and white area that helps our journey to assembly world accessibility requirements.
- Should you like, you’ll be able to use the ‘compact view’ toggle — accessible within the overflow menu — to cut back the dimensions of the desk and match extra payments in your display. We launched this as a direct results of your suggestions on different upgraded pages throughout Xero.
- The search bar will now dwell on the prime of your payments checklist slightly than behind the search button, and can dynamically replace as you kind.
- Begin and finish date filters will dwell on the suitable of the search bar, in addition to behind a filter button.
- You possibly can use the filter button to search out deleted and voided objects, in addition to expense claims. All filters will seem on the backside of the search bar for straightforward reference.
- Should you swap tabs, your filters received’t journey with you. However while you return to a earlier tab the unique filter will nonetheless be utilized.
- The ‘New invoice’ button shall be inexperienced and situated on the right-hand facet of the web page, like a lot of our different upgraded pages in Xero.
- A brand new inexperienced dropdown menu will embrace key actions like ‘New repeating invoice’, ‘New credit score be aware’ and ‘Import payments’.
- Further actions like ‘Export payments’, ‘Create invoice from electronic mail’, eInvoicing (Australia, NZ and Singapore), and lending (Australia and UK) will dwell within the overflow menu on the right-hand facet of the web page.
- On some tabs, particular person payments could have an overflow menu that permits you to take extra actions, like ‘Approve’, ‘Submit for approval’, ‘Delete’ and ‘Print’.
- The order of the columns inside the desk has modified, and any information previewed will show subsequent to the checklist slightly than over it (you received’t have the ability to drag the file preview round anymore).
- When international foreign money payments are chosen within the checklist, the whole quantity displayed on the prime of the checklist will robotically convert to your main foreign money.
- Whenever you approve payments in bulk and choose ‘view’ inside the pop-up message, you’ll be taken to a stand-alone ‘Accredited payments’ web page subsequent, slightly than the ‘Awaiting fee’ tab.
- When payments are chosen, the complete variety of payments and quantities will dynamically replace as you choose and deselect payments within the checklist.
Adjustments you might want to learn about
As soon as a invoice is marked as paid, you’ll not have the ability to ship a remittance straight from inside the invoice. We’ve eliminated this function from inside the invoice because it’s not used fairly often by prospects. As an alternative, we’re guiding our prospects to ship the remittance from the payments to pay web page, or inside the fee transaction.
Some performance beforehand accessible on the repeating tab is not going to be accessible right away, however shall be reintroduced as soon as our expertise improve is full. This consists of with the ability to search and filter and preview information inside the repeating payments checklist. We’ll reintroduce these options within the coming months.
We’re at all times listening
We hope this model of payments to pay makes it simpler so that you can maintain updated together with your payments, and keep on prime of your money circulate. We’ll proceed to enhance the payments to pay expertise and add extra performance over time, as we progress with our expertise improve and be taught from the opposite updates we’re making throughout Xero.
As at all times, we look ahead to your suggestions, and should you want a hand with any of the adjustments we’ve launched, don’t hesitate to attain out to our group for assist. Bear in mind, it’s also possible to share any function requests in Xero Product Concepts, so our groups can get your suggestions on what you’d most prefer to see in Xero.